Wednesday 21 March 2012

Best in Show

Now I know that's a matter of personal opinion but I did come across one or gems at the SECC.

I didn't buy any Indigo Blue or any more Die-namics as a large range of both have just arrived in store at Craftworld, and my stash behind the counter is growing.

But I did like





I really liked some of the others in this range, from Couture Creations` World Fair Collection, but as my dad used to say "There's another day coming". Mmmm. Maybe not soon enough for my liking!!

Other goodies included inks and stamps to add to my "little" collection of both!

Ranger & Tsukineko inks. Papermania, Whimsy, Lilly of the Valley, Just-Rite & Penny Black stamps

Lavinia and KaiserCraft


Die-namics & Memory Box
I thought that the Memory Box dies were particularly beautiful. I did manage to "smile" through gritted teeth at the chap who sold me the dies, as he felt it was his duty to point out that I was to use the negative when using the tree foliage dies, that I did not need to attach every little "leaf" to my project! Not sure if he would have given the same advice to a man. Still I did mention that using a combination of skill and magic tape I was sure that if I wished to use the positive "leaves" that I could make a beautiful project. Obviously something he thought I was incapable of.

More dies


Bits

and bobs

Now I just need to find a home for it all. Really need the tidy up fairy back.
But the sun is shining and I'm half way through the third book in the Game of Thrones series. It would be a real shame to waste such a lovely day on such a mundane thing as housework.Topping up my vitamin D stores is far more beneficial.

Big hugs
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. Love all the purchases. Did you buy ALL the craft goodies and leave nothing for anybody else? Lol Can't believe you bought more ink pads and actually owned up to it! See you soon. Have fun with all your new stuff. Janette X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee. Guess what , I'm still one or two Adirondack dye inks short. Now will I get them or my Distress markers?!? Kx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters