Thursday 4 February 2016

NEW PAPERARTSY RELEASES 2016 LIN BROWN STAMPS


Hi Everybody!

This evening, over on the Paperartsy blog  we have Day 4 of the new stamp releases. Tonight, it's Lin Brown's turn. Lin has 4 new stamp sets and 2 stencils, mixing large, funky flowers and inspirational sentiments.
 ELB25

ELB26

ELB27

ELB28

Lin Brown


You could visit Lin's blog too, for more inspiration, and to see her beautiful designs.

I was soo.... excited to be invited onboard as a member of Lin's team to showcase her new releases, and totally loved the experience of playing with these fantastic floral fancies.

I made a few projects to go with the new stamps and stencils, and will post some step by step instructions over the next few evenings.

Meanwhile, here is tonight's video of Lin's releases. Enjoy.

()



Here are some of my own takes on Lin's fab stamps & stencils, which I will post with some step by step instructions in over the next few evenings.












A big thank you to Lin & Leandra for allowing me this fab opportunity to take part in the launch of these wonderful new stamps & stencils.

Big hugs
Karen


9 comments:

  1. Well, what can I say Karen, your samples are simply amazing. Thank you so much for being part of my team to help me launch my new PaperArtsy products, I've had a blast and I hope you have too.

    Lin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what can I say Karen, your samples are simply amazing. Thank you so much for being part of my team to help me launch my new PaperArtsy products, I've had a blast and I hope you have too.

    Lin xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lin. Really was amazing to be asked xxx

      Delete
  3. simply fabulous, beautiful samples Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous samples Karen and so lovely to work along side you, hope to catch more of your work! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning creations Karen! I've been awestruck by by both Lin's new releases and what you and the rest of the team have done with them. Fabulous showcasing!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lesley. Lin and the girls were a great inspiration x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters