Saturday 24 March 2012

TUF love


Morning all.
Just a quick post this morning as the tidy up fairy (TUF) has been bribed/coerced (promises of assistance, a good movie and copious chocolate buttons) into tackling some "light" domestic duties!!

It's back!!
Yep. The stash/pile behind the kitchen chair has managed to creep back. I would like to say that it was when I wasn't looking, but since it is all mine......
For the last few days I have been working on a better storage system for my ribbons. As with everything else I have a "few" reels of them. Already I've managed to load more than 100 reels on to the rods but there is still a ways to go. On Thursday I had to nip to Ikea for more rods and clips as I had seriously underestimated the amount of ribbon I had. So once the ribbons are up I will have more space in the cupboard to store this lot. Hopefully I can post a picture of the finished article tomorrow.

Would you like to learn how to emboss metal? There are still a couple of spaces left in the Metal Embossed Mirror Frame workshop which takes place on Sunday 22nd April.

Stamping and masking

Embossing folder and paper lettering


#1 Sproglets work


The work of #2 sproglet
TSS moulds, paint, alcohol ink and Glossy Accents
Paper Artsy stamps and dies
There are so many things you can do with a piece of metal foil.

Anyhoo. Hi ho, hi ho it's off to tidy I go!


Big hugs
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters