Wednesday 1 June 2011

A Star is Born

Hurrah, Hurrah, Hurrah

On the 18th & 19th of June I will be travelling to the center of the crafting universe in Warrington!! Well it is for that weekend anyway cos that's where Artsy Crafts is going to be. 
Ink, paint, metal, fab projects, new ideas and great teachers what more could a craft junkie ask for.
Nip over to Lin's blog via the lb crafts website for some sneaky peeks.
So now I'll find out what to do with all those fabby Fresco paints that I bought. No doubt I'll come home with the rest of the colours, just in case.

Almost finished the Prom invites. Late as usual! I never realised that they would take this long to complete.


One or two I made earlier!
I have had fun though. Who knew that those dies I bought "just in case", a million years ago would become lifesavers.
I still have the Super Duper ones to make, but there is only 7 of them. Any ideas for stretching time?
Catch you later

Big hugs
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters