Monday 23 January 2012

Surprise Surprise

I know, I know. You all thought that I had packed up and run away. No such luck. Time has a nasty little habit of just disappearing in a flurry of domestic life!! No sniggering there in the back row. Anyone who knows me knows that I am the least domesticated person, though not on the planet it would seem. (Try watching Hoarders on Sky). Mr Perfect makes me watch it as he says that is the way I'm going. I do believe he is trying to scare me as husbands of some of the "Hoarders" have had them committed.

Anyway, not to worry.

Classes started again last week at Craftworld. We decided to start with a beginners class using some basic ink techniques, stamping, embossing and brayering.


Die cutting and embossing folders.

 No not metal, but embossed distressed mirri card makes a lovely butterfly.


Stamping, masking, inking, Stardust pens and Glossy Accents


Brayering and embossing.

That's it for tonight, Susan has just e-mailed me the SaleABration catalogue from StampinUp. Sure there will be something exciting to add to the stash.

Big hugs
Karen





1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen, great to see the classes at CW are back on again, we've missed you! Your beginners class creations are very much like my "think about it for a week - and then come up with something basic" ideas! I've booked on the forthcoming Inkylicious classes - looking forward to it! See you then, Anne T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters