Thursday 26 May 2011

Something old, something new

Just when I was thinking of throwing in the towel on the craft room tidying, look what just turned up.
It's Xmassss!! 
 Sounds better if you can hear Noddy Holder screaming it inside your head


This.
More goodies from T!m

And this
The only Paper Artsy Hot Pick and dies that I didn't have!!!

And this
The only Ten Second Studio moulds that I didn't have!!!
 
And this too
The start of my new Paper Artsy Fresco paint collection



I only ordered this on Tuesday afternoon, what fantastic service. Karen at L.B. Crafts is an absolute gem. Everything was as usual, beautifully packaged and delivered by courier. Just had to phone to say a great big thanks and wish them well for the latest Artsycrafts weekend which starts on Saturday. It's sure to be a fabulous event. I've been to many of the others and they have all been fantastic. Sorry to miss this one as I'm just itching to use the new Paper Artsy Fresco Paints. As you can see, to help me get over my disappointment, I ordered one or two of them to play with!!

Classes

My new class starts on Saturday at Craftworld. We will be using the Grand Nesties and Kanban stamps to make the basis for a card and bookmark, which will incorporate die cutting, stamping, embossing and masking techniques to make something a little different.
I look forward to seeing you there.


 
Stamping and masking with Kanban
 

 Something New
 
Starting in June, there will be a new monthly craft class on a Sunday afternoon at Craftworld.
The class will last about 3-4 hours and is aimed more at established crafters wishing to develop their techniques and try something a little different.
 
I have heaps of ideas for ink, metal, clay, paint, friendly plastic, punching, fabric etc.
 
So if you think these technique led classes might just be what you are looking for, keep an eye on your e-mails from Craftworld for the latest class updates.
 
 
Big Hugs
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters