Wednesday 23 March 2011

What's different .......

....about his picture?

Is this my chair?
Yep, the ooze has finally gone!! So no time to play yerterday, but I did discover some things that I'd forgotten I'd bought at the SECC. Mr Perfect & Sproglets are delighted. As a well done I bought myself  this yesterday.


So I'm off this morning with Ruth to find more exciting things to decorate it with. Like I didn't have enough already!!


Thought I'd share with you, flowers done with the new Paper Artsy stamps and dies.


Metal, tissue, corrugated card, canvas and Distress inks. What a combo.

Big hugs
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Good on you, maybe u could send some tidying vibes my way?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there nice to see the OOZE had gone Keep up the good work! love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the flowers! Need to have a bash myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters