Tuesday 15 March 2011

Bringing order to chaos or.......

...is it the other way around. You just never know in this house. So as not to clog up the kitchen table, the making up of the kits for the Martha Stewart / Spellbinders classes have moved down to the lounge. These have to be finished by bedtime tonight. Have spent the last two days measuring and cutting, never new that crafting could be this much fun!! I really don't know how Mario (Tim Holtz's assistant) manages to do hundreds at a time.When I spoke to him at Art From The Heart I told him he deserved a medal for doing such a fantastic job in putting them all together. He said it was fun!!! Hard to tell if he was kidding or not as he never stops smiling. Still I'm lucky that I only have to do 50 every fortnight and not hundreds at a time. I think Mr. Perfect might have more than a little to say about it if I did!!!!



Around Christmas I did a repeat of my Dream Box class. I love this class, especially as no two boxes turn out alike. TSS Metal, TSS embossing moulds, Cuttlebug folders, Ranger alcohol inks, Ranger Glossy Accents and paint, what a combination.









 
I learned these techniques over several Artsycrafts weekends with Lin Brown (LB Crafts) and Leandra Franich (Paper Artsy). They are amazingly talented crafters. They're so good I can't wait for the next one.



Dream lettering applied to the box lid


Filling the back with 3D glaze


 

Embossing with a paper stump on a TSS Kabuka mould



Big hugs
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters