Sunday 20 February 2011

Awesome



Not a word I think that I've ever used , but Thursday certainly was. I drove to Dyan Reavley's fab shop and Tim Holtz workshop at Art From The Heart in Harrogate on Wednesday, arriving in plenty of time for some major retail therapy. Ohh how I love bags full of crafty goodies. All those new Tim stamps (stopped counting my stamp stash a couple of years ago when it went over 4000 ), Graphic 45 papers, distress stains, sub strats, Idea-ology thingies and 7 Gypsies. Still looking through the bags with awe and wonder!!! Tim was lovely, charming, clever, articulate, amazing , talented. Ditto Mario and Dyan.




The workshop was AWESOME. There's that word again. It popped into my mind as I was making a mad dash back to Glasgow in time for the James Blunt concert.

the lovely Dyan

ooh........

that smile


big big hugs

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
free counters