Tuesday, 3 May 2011

Jetlagged or just spaced!

Hi everybody.

Well it's back to old clothes and porridge. What a shame, but at least the weather is great. It's not often that happens over the entire bank holiday.
The suitcases are now all back up in the loft, and all that's left are the memories and a huge heap of dirty laundry. What I can't understand is how come there is more laundry than could ever have fitted into the suitcases!! I think that someone must have given us theirs to wash as well as our own. After 7 loads the wash basket is still not empty, and the machine tripped the main fuse. Even it has lost the plot.

A big thanks to everyone who came along to the Altered Art 2 class on Saturday. I will try not to be just as shattered for the next one. I had only managed to have 6 hours sleep between Tuesday morning and the Saturday class and had "lost" 9 hours due to the time difference. It was worth it thought, the holiday and the class!!
I only took one photo on Saturday (not like me). This is Elaine's piece. It caught my eye as she had used silver instead of gold.


Shrink plastic, Make and Mold, Sculpey Clay, Angelina Fibres, Viva Paints and Paper Artsy dies/ stamps


I will post a picture of mine after Thursday nights class.

While I was away, Ruth took the card classes. I know she doesn't have a blog, but I'm sure that she won't mind me posting some photos of her lovely cards.





Hope to see you all at the Demo weekend, May 7th & 8th.
I'm demonstrating some of my favourite things i.e. The Vagabond and Paper Artsy dies and stamps. What more could a body wish for.

Big hugs
Karen

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...